Boys & Girls Clubs ECE-A
Early Childhood Educator Assistant
Date Posted: May 13, 2021
Competition Number: 152-21/22
Locations: Kelowna, BC (Rutland Club)
We are looking for an ECEA to work 20 hours a week, 4 hours a day in our Rutland Daycare. We can be flexible on the hours. This position might work great for a student or a parent who wants to work while their children are in school. We offer benefits, and professional development, making us an employer of choice!!
We can provide:
• Many opportunities for professional development
• Fun, positive work environment
• Benefit Plan
• We offer a 15% discount to employee whose children are registered in our child care programs, including preschool, day care, and after school care programs. This discount will be offered to all Agency staff that work 20 hours a week or more, and have passed their probationary period.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist in the development and implementation of programs and activities that are consistent with agency core values and core programming areas.
• Ensure that programs developed, engage members, address healthy positive child development and provides members with a sense of belonging.
• Provide a nurturing, fun and safe environment for children
• Establish positive relationships and open communication with parents/guardians
• Ensure that specific goals of the children and program are met
• Early Childhood Assistant Certification
• Current First Aid Certificate or willingness to obtain
• Successful completion of Agency screening process, including a criminal record check
Hours: 20 hours per week, Monday to Friday, flexible on the hours worked.
Rate of Pay: $15.39 per hour plus cost shared benefits
Closing Date: Open until filled
Please apply in writing with a cover letter and resume to:
Name: Shasta Scott, Human Resources Coordinator
Boys and Girls Clubs of the Okanagan is an equity employer and encourages applications from persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities, Indigenous people, people of all sexual orientations and genders, and others who may contribute to a diverse and inclusive staff team.
We appreciate and thank all applicants for their interest, however only short-listed candidates will be contacted.Application Dates: 05/13/2021 -
Position: Boys & Girls Clubs ECE-A
Location: 355 Hartman Road, Kelowna