BrightPath – ECE/ IT Educators
Imagine a career where you can positively impact the future of children. We are looking for more than just your education and qualifications. We desire people who want more than a job, we are looking for exceptional, engaged, excited and dedicated employees.
• Opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
• Work placement programs in Australia and the UK.
• Ability to transfer to another location across Canada or Internationally.
• Employee rewards and recognition
• Community connection
• A competitive compensation package, including group benefits & paid sick leave.
• A 40 % discount on childcare
• A Tuition Reimbursement Program to support and encourage professional growth.
• Ongoing training and development to meet ECE renewal requirements.
• A long-term position
To be successful at BrightPath you have:
• A passion for working with children.
• Strong interpersonal skills to gain trust and respect of children and their parents.
• Demonstrated skills working as a team and enjoy a team environment.
• The ability to maintain confidentiality always.
• Excellent communication skills – written and oral
• Experience planning and implementing programs.
• An ECE Certification
• A current Criminal Check & Vulnerable Sector Search
• A CPR/ First Aid certification
Join the BrightPath team today!
…the Journey begins here
Email Resume: email@example.com
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.Application Dates: 03/08/2021 - 04/30/2021
Position: BrightPath – ECE/ IT Educators
Location: 1370 Lawrence Avenue