CEFA on Spall – ECE, ECEA & IT
Job Description & Qualifications:
Core Education & Fine Arts is an all day early learning program for infants and a junior kindergarten program for children up to five years old. Our enriched curriculum features a unique partnership of core subjects and fine arts. Our exclusive program is designed to present the knowledge in a playful and interactive way, without compromising children’s natural curiosity, discovery and play time.
Our Mission is to inspire children to learn and be knowledgeable, seek self-betterment, and contribute as individuals.
We are expanding our Spall Location and are looking for an Infant Toddler Educators, Early Childhood Educators and Early Childhood Education Assistants that have a passion for working with children between the ages of 10 months to five years of age.
Successful candidates will have good leadership and organizational skills, will be creative, very loving, resourceful, and will have the ability and experience to manage a classroom of children with one – two other teachers.
Hours: Full Time (37.5 hours a week)
We offer many benefits:
* Competitive wages
* Great work environment in a beautiful facility
* Training provided in our CEFA philosophy
* Daily lunch and snacks provided for teachers
* Full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision and MSP) after 6 months
* Sick Days
* Tuition discount for your child(ren)
* Holidays/School Closures: 2 weeks over winter break, 1 week at spring break and 1 week at the end of the summer.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
* This position is open to all applicants who hold a valid I/T license, ECE license or ECEA license and First Aid certificate.Application Dates: 01/20/2021 - 03/31/2021
Position: CEFA on Spall – ECE, ECEA & IT
Location: 3 - 1745 Spall Road