ProducKIDvity – Early Childhood Professional
ProducKIDvity – a new daycare and co-working space is opening that is committed to being a great place to work!
Benefits and perks include:
– competitive wages
– 3 weeks minimum vacation
– monthly personal days
– Health and Wellness benefits
– on site professional development
– passionate about early childhood education?
– an early childhood professional who is self-reflective?
– intentional in your programming
– willing to share with families how your programming is based on early childhood developmental theories and current research?
– an advocate for the importance of a play and place-based curriculum?
– willing to provide open communication with families
– Can you take feedback from families and co-workers and use it to asses the program or as a self-reflection tool?
If you said yes to these questions then please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgApplication Dates: 10/04/2021 - 10/29/2021
Position: ProducKIDvity – Early Childhood Professional
Location: 540 Leon Ave