New Beginnings Early Years Center – Multiple Positions
ECE and ECE I/T Positions Available
New Beginnings Early Years Center, which is located in Lake Country, BC, is looking for an Early Childhood Educator (Infant / Toddler) to complement our team.
At New Beginnings we are committed to meeting the community’s need for quality childcare. Above all, we strive for developmentally appropriate, safe, nurturing, and inclusive care for all children. Our programs support children to learn and grow in the areas of physical, social/emotional, language, and intellectual development. The staff promote individualism and respectful relationships through positive interactions with the children, staff, parents and community.
Successful Candidates must have:
• leadership experience in a childcare program or childcare related field
• the ability to work independently of supervision
• experience communicating with parents and coworkers
• familiarity and confidence to modify and/or adapt programming to meet the developmental needs of all children
•Valid BC ECE Certificate; special needs and infant toddler certificates would be an asset
• Up-to-date First Aid Certificate
• 2 written references and oral reference
• Receipt of driver’s abstract
• Clear Criminal Record Check
8 hrs per day w breaks (start/end times vary).
$20.50 starting wage with increase after probation
$500 signing bonus (restrictions apply)
We offer a generous benefits package, flexible schedules and paid education and professional development opportunities. All new team members will receive a week off between Christmas Day and New Years Day. We invite you to join the New Beginnings Family!
Interested applicants can send their resume with cover letter to Justine at email@example.com.
Application Dates: 07/03/2020 - 08/04/2020
Position: New Beginnings Early Years Center – Multiple Positions
Category: ECE, I/T
Location: Lake Country BC