Facility Director – Glenmore Little Owl Academy
The Child Care Director is responsible for the overall management and operations of the Little Owl Academy Child Care Facility and Programs in accordance with the program philosophy and all applicable regulations.
● 5-8+ years working, administering and managing in licensed child care and early learning settings.
● Solid understanding of regulatory requirements to operate program in BC.
● Meets Community Care Facilities screening to serve as Program Manager.
● Clear criminal record background search.
● Current Emergency First Aid and CPR – Child Care
● ECE or Assistant ECE – License to Practice in BC
● Specialized training/experience such as Reggio, Montessori, Infant-Toddler, Special Needs, Independent School an asset.
● Broad understanding of funding, public policy, government and community programs related to child care, early learning, child development and education.
● Experience with workplace child care programs an asset.
For more information regarding the positions responsibilities and/or to apply for this amazing opportunity, please email our Regional Director, firstname.lastname@example.org !Application Dates: 12/09/2020 - 12/31/2020
Position: Facility Director – Glenmore Little Owl Academy
Location: 1984 Kane Road, Glenmore, Kelowna