New Beginnings Early Years Center – ECE and ECE IT Positions Available
ECE and ECE IT Positions Available
New Beginnings Early Years Center, located in Lake Country, BC, is looking for an Early Childhood Educator to complement our infant toddler team and an Early Childhood Educator to complete our Advanced Pre-Kindergarten Program (this is a room lead position).
New Beginnings Early Years Center is committed to meeting the community’s need for quality childcare that is developmentally appropriate, safe, nurturing, and inclusive of all children. Our programs support children to learn and grow in the areas of physical, social/emotional, language, and intellectual development. Our staff promote individualism and respectful relationships through positive interactions with the children, staff, parents and community.
Successful Candidates: must have
• leadership experience in a childcare program or childcare related field
• the ability to work independently of supervision
• experience communicating with parents and coworkers
• experience and confidence to modify and/or adapt programming to meet the development needs of all children
• For the Advanced PreK position – previous experience in a preschool and/or preparing curriculum for children preparing for Kindergarten
• a current BC ECE Certificate; special needs and infant toddler certificates would be an asset
• a current First Aid Certificate
• 2 written references and oral reference
• receipt of driver’s abstract
• receipt of a Criminal Record Check Clearance
Monday-Friday (flexible schedules available) 7:15am-5:30pm and shifts may vary
8hrs per day w breaks (start/end times vary).
$18.50-20.50 (plus wage enhancement) with wage increase after probation
$500 signing bonus (restrictions apply)
We offer a generous benefits package, flexible schedules and paid education and professional development opportunities. All new team members will receive a week off between Christmas Day and New Years Day. We invite you to join the New Beginnings Family!
Start date negotiable. Interested applicants can send their resume with cover letter to Justine at email@example.com.Application Dates: 10/05/2020 - 10/16/2020
Position: New Beginnings Early Years Center – ECE and ECE IT Positions Available
Location: 12008 Pretty Road