Ohana ECE Teacher
Ohana Academy Inc. is now hiring Early Childhood Educators for our brand new facility in West Kelowna, BC! Have you ever wanted to work in an amazing environment and for someone who truly understands this industry and what it takes to do this important job? Then look no further. Ohana Academy was built out of love, passion, education and innovation. Not only do we want the children to thrive, but are a place where Educators can thrive too.
What we are looking for:
– Able to program plan and implement a high quality program that compliments our philosophy.
-Assess children’s strengths, needs and interests.
– Support children in the development of their self-help skills and independence.
– Maintain a safe, nurturing, and professional environment.
– Able to effectively communicate, active listen and pass along information in a clear and timely manner.
– Establish and maintain professional relationships with children, families, colleagues and other professionals.
– Be a productive team member in a small group of like minded individuals. Able to give and receive feedback, attend staff meetings and professional opportunities.
– Understand and implement centre’s philosophy.
– Be a professional and represent the amazing educator that you are!
Job Types: Full-time – Permanent
Salary: $28 – $29 an Hour (Includes WE)
What we are offering:
40 Hours a Week
Set Schedule: 8:30am – 4:30pm
Designated Daily Prep and Cleaning Time
5 Paid Sick Days
4 Weeks Paid Vacation Time
Medical & Dental Benefits after 3 Months
Casual Dress Attire
On Site Parking
Valid ECE Certificate
Valid First Aid Certificate
Clear Criminal Record Check
Three Character References
Montessori experience is considered an asset
Early Childhood Education Certificate in BC (required)
First Aid Certificate (required)
Submit Resume: firstname.lastname@example.orgApplication Dates: 11/01/2023 -
Position: Ohana ECE Teacher
Location: 1162 Hudson Road