West Kelowna Boys & Girls Clubs of the Okanagan
Early Childhood Educator Assistant
Date Posted: September 22, 2020
Competition Number: 097-20/21
Locations: West Kelowna & Kelowna, BC
We are looking for relief on call Early Childhood Educator Assistants to join our team. We are fun and flexible; our relief staff work when they are available. We can also offer full time hours if that is what you are looking for!! We look forward to receiving your resume.
We can provide:
• Many opportunities for professional development
• Fun, positive work environment
• Benefit Plan for employees in a permanent role who work 20 hours or more.
• We offer a 15% discount to employee whose children are registered in our child care programs, including preschool, day care, and after school care programs. This discount will be offered to all Agency staff that work 20 hours a week or more, and have passed their probationary period.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist in the development and implementation of programs and activities that are consistent with agency core values and core programming areas.
• Ensure that programs developed, engage members, address healthy positive child development and provides members with a sense of belonging.
• Provide a nurturing, fun and safe environment for children
• Establish positive relationships and open communication with parents/guardians
• Ensure that specific goals of the children and program are met
• Early Childhood Assistant Certification
• Current First Aid Certificate or willingness to obtain
• Successful completion of Agency screening process, including a criminal record check
Hours: Part Time to Full Time, flexible hours
Rate of Pay: $14.94 per hour
Closing Date: Open until filled
Please apply in writing with a cover letter and resume to:
Name: Shasta Scott, Human Resources Coordinator
Boys and Girls Clubs of the Okanagan is an equity employer and encourages applications from persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities, Indigenous people, people of all sexual orientations and genders, and others who may contribute to a diverse and inclusive staff team.
We appreciate and thank all applicants for their interest, however only short-listed candidates will be contacted.Application Dates: 09/23/2020 -
Position: West Kelowna Boys & Girls Clubs of the Okanagan
Location: West Kelowna & Kelowna