Now open to walk in clients!
June 1, 2020
Our front office reception area is now open to walk-in clients with a limit of one client/client group at a time. We have safety measures in place such as hand sanitizer, plexi-glass shield and masks available. Please read below to view our open services.
1. Library: Now available for Licences and Registered care providers – Everyone is able to return their toys.
2. Referrals: Now available in office, and over phone and email.
3. CCRR Workshops: We will not be providing workshops during July and August as per usual.
4. Affordable Child Care Benefit: Assistance now available in office and through email and phone.
5. Support Visits: Will be provided through phone only.
6. ASQ: Assistance will be provided through phone and email – Form pickup available in office.
7. Childminding – We are still not offering childminding, please watch for updates.
We will continue to monitor the situation as it unfolds and our website and social media channels will be updated to reflect any changes.
Thank you for your understanding.