CCS-CCRR Professional Development Workshops & Training
Due to the current situation with COVID-19, all in person workshops and courses are postponed. Workshops are now being offered online.
If you are not a member and would like to
If you have questions, please phone 250-762-3536 or email email@example.com
Thursday June 18, 2020 FREE
Facilitating Emotional Relationships with Infants & Toddlers - Online
Monday June 22 OR Wednesday June 24, 2020 - Sign Language for the Beginner: In Child Care Settings - Online
FREE - Networking
1st Saturday: 9:30am – 10:30am 2nd Tuesday: 6:30pm – 7:30pm 4th Thursday: 5:45pm – 6:45pm Early Learning Framework Learning Circle - Online This networking is intended for local child care providers throughout the Central Okanagan. If you do not live in this area please reach out to your local CCRR for networking opportunities.
Responsible Adult Course – Call for Details 250-762-3536
April 21 – June 16, 2020 Circle of Security for Careproviders – Online
April 22 – June 17, 2020 Circle of Security for Careproviders – Online
Due to COVID-19 First Aid Courses have been suspended until further notice.
Past Webinars & Resources
Note, we are only able to provide certificates for participants who listened to the webinar live.
We will continue to add information regularly.
- Child growth and development
- Child guidance
- Advocacy for children, families and the field
- History of early childhood education
- Self-care as related to supporting effective practice
- Development of program policies
- Addressing human resource issues
- Managing child care programs
- Maintaining children’s health, safety and nutrition
- Interpersonal communication
- Special needs
- Infant & toddler