Child Care Resource and Referral (CCRR) centres make it easier for families to find and access responsive, inclusive, quality, licensed and registered child care by providing information, support, resources and referral services to parents and child care providers across the province.
The Ministry of Children and Family Development provides funding to CCRRs, which work in partnership with government to improve the accessibility, affordability, and quality of child care in all B.C. communities.
CCRRs help to connect families with the early years and child care services they need.
- referrals to child care providers and community services
- access to quality resources and lending libraries
- family resource programs
- providing consultation, support and parenting information
Information, Resources and Training for Providers
CCRRs provide support services and consultations to all child care providers to foster quality inclusive care.
- workshops and training
- networking opportunities
- supportive program outreach
- access to lending libraries
- Job Postings
- referrals to community resources
- drop-in programs
- listing in a registry of licensed and Licence-Not-Required child care providers.
- Help License-Not-Required child care providers to become registered by offering training and additional support through the process