Event Child Minding
Professional child care to entertain and engage the little ones with games, crafts and activities during weddings, conferences and events.
How it Works
Contact us with the details of your event, and we bring all of the gear and games to create a space that is supportive and fun for the children attending, so that they will be happily entertained while their parents enjoy your event. Our set-up fee includes basic age-appropriate games, resources and activities such as play-dough, colouring, Legos, books, puppets, activity bins and more! Our professional childminders are qualified to care for children from newborn to pre-teen, so there are no age-restrictions on children attending childminding events. Please note that parents must remain on the premises while their children are in our care during childminding events.
Event deposits are transferrable but non-refundable
An additional $60 per childminder cancellation fee will be applied to all event bookings cancelled with less than 48 hours notice
Phone to book your event:
RATES AND PAYMENT INFO:
Agency: $180+gst Setup fee + 10% Admin fee
- includes assigning of up to 3 childminders (a minimum of 2 childminders must be booked per event)
- A credit card is required to reserve your date and agency fee will be applied approximately 4- weeks prior to your event once your childminder team has been assigned.
Childminder: $20 per hour per childminder (child care is tax exempt)
Overtime charges: An additional $10/hr per childminder.
- Overtime rates take effect after 8hrs
- Holiday charges: An additional $5/hr per childminder on statutory holidays
- There is a 4hr minimum booking per childminder
- After the 4hr minimum has been reached, time is billed as used in 15min increments
- We require that you book one childminder for an additional 30 minutes of time prior to the children’s arrival for set-up
- Childminder wages will be processed on your credit card following the event unless otherwise specified